At Perigee, we’re passionate about creating apps to help people all over the world feel better. As a small but mighty team, we spend every day crafting the best wellbeing apps right from our cozy digs in central Malmö.
What we do
We’re on a mission to create science-backed healthy habits, helping millions of users take control of their fitness journey and improve their well-being with our 3 apps, Seven, Cycles and Halo.
Our apps are our sole focus, and we’re constantly creating new features to inspire healthy habits in people around the world. As a self-funded company with no corporate hoops to jump through, we always make decisions based on what’s best for our users. This means paying close attention to our craftsmanship, getting creative with new ideas and spending the time on getting things just right.
We’re looking for the best and brightest colleagues to join the team and help us make our apps even better. Keep reading if that sounds like you!
Who you are
- As a product designer, you’ll be involved in every aspect of the UX/UI process, from brainstorming the next big thing to tweaking pixels to perfection. You are:
- An independent thinker with great UX/UI knowledge who can share their perspective, contributing skills to strengthen the team.
- A friendly co-worker and team player, thoughtful in your approach to collaborating and communicating with others.
- You’re confident in your skills, but always humble and eager to learn more.
What you’ll do
As a member of the Design team, you’ll:
- Oversee the user experience by utilizing your full range of product design, interaction design and UX skills.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for over 30 million users.
- Design flows and experiences that are simple and elegant.
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the executive teams.
- Articulate how your design decisions link to the high level product strategy and vision.
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality.
What it’s like to work here
Our apps aren’t an extension of our business, for us, they’re the beating heart of it. That means we work with craftsmanship and care, but aren’t afraid of trying new things and going out on a limb to delight the people who use our apps.
At Perigee, we have a flat organization which means everyone’s voice matters! You’ll work with your team to choose your tasks, and you’ll be an important part of the decision making process, helping us steer the product in the right direction. With everyone’s contribution counting, we take pride in having a collaborative work environment that fosters our love of coming into work each day.
The charming seaside city of Malmö boasts a multicultural vibe and a thriving culinary scene, it’s also a cultural hotspot, buzzing with year-round festivals and performances. Our light and airy office space is a calm, low-distraction environment. Cozy meeting spaces and comfy couches make for the perfect spot for an afternoon fika, or to peruse a book from our library. We’ll help you grow your knowledge by ordering the books you want to read and finding the courses and conferences you’d like to attend.
Wellbeing is what we do, and we want to help you feel your best. That’s why we have monthly wellness activities as a team and we’ll nurture your personal fitness goals with an annual wellbeing allowance. Plus, work-life balance is a top priority for us, which is why we have flexible hours and the option to work from home when you need to.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we’re excited to hear from you!