At Perigee, we’re passionate about creating apps to help people all over the world feel better. As a small but mighty team, we spend every day crafting the best wellbeing apps right from our cozy digs in central Malmö.
What we do
We’re on a mission to create science-backed healthy habits, helping millions of users take control of their fitness journey and improve their well-being with our 3 apps, Seven, Cycles and Halo.
Our apps are our sole focus, and we’re constantly creating new features to inspire healthy habits in people around the world. We pay close attention to our craftsmanship, get creative with new ideas and spend the time on getting things just right.
We’re looking for the best and brightest colleagues to join the team and help us make our apps even better. Keep reading if that sounds like you!
Who you are
- As a designer, you’ll be involved in every aspect of the UX/UI process, from brainstorming the next big thing to tweaking pixels to perfection. You are:
- An independent thinker with great UX/UI knowledge who can share their perspective, contributing skills to strengthen the team.
- A friendly co-worker and team player, thoughtful in your approach to collaborating and communicating with others.
- You’re confident in your skills, but always humble and eager to learn more.
What you’ll do
As a member of the Design team, you’ll:
- Oversee the user experience by utilizing your full range of product design, interaction design and UX skills.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for over 30 million users.
- Design flows and experiences that are simple and elegant.
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the executive teams.
- Articulate how your design decisions link to the high level product strategy and vision.
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality.
What it’s like to work here
Our apps aren’t an extension of our business, for us, they’re the beating heart of it. That means we work with craftsmanship and care, but aren’t afraid of trying new things and going out on a limb to delight the people who use our apps.
At Perigee, we have a flat organization which means everyone’s voice matters! You’ll work with your team to choose your tasks, and you’ll be an important part of the decision making process, helping us steer the product in the right direction. With everyone’s contribution counting, we take pride in having a collaborative work environment that fosters our love of coming into work each day.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we’re excited to hear from you!